Saturday, May 22, 2010

Install Visual C++ without admin privlege... is it possible?

I'm working on a game for my senior project and I want to work on it at school. However, admin priveleges prevent me from installing the program. I asked our network guy at the school and told me to use some special computer in a different room. The only problem is I wanted to work on it whereever I go if there is a program out there that will allow me to do so that would be great... I know if I rebooted to a new OS it would work but don't feel like reformatting... any answers are fine and plse don't send stuff : OMG YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT TO THE SCHOOL'S comp... I understand the risk thanks

Install Visual C++ without admin privlege... is it possible?
No. You need admin privileges to make the registry changes. Plus the school probably uses software that will wipe out any changes, which will result in disciplinary action against you and you not getting C++ installed anyway.

primrose

No comments:

Post a Comment