Monday, May 24, 2010

Visual C++ 2008 Express, building a project?

Help, I just downloaded this and made a simple test application with the form tools and all, for Win32. Well, when I click build I get this in the message box on the bottom:





Linking...


LINK : fatal error LNK1561: entry point must be defined





What does it mean? It doesn't builds the application either. Help please!





Oh another question, how would I get the contents of a text box? And how would I create an information window?

Visual C++ 2008 Express, building a project?
hmh, this could have many reasons. but for me it sounds like a syntax-error.





but the question is, what for an project do you create? and on which os (and for what for an output platform) did you compile 'em?





greetz mhb





have a look on this weblink:


No comments:

Post a Comment