Monday, May 24, 2010

Which is easier, Visual C# or Python?

I've got a choice to make. Computer Science is just my minor, so I would rather just take the easier courses and get everything over with.

Which is easier, Visual C# or Python?
Look at how you write the most basic program "hello world" in C#:





public class Hello1


{


....public static void Main()


....{


........System.Console.WriteLine("hell... world");


....}


}





And now look at how you write the same program in Python:





print "hello world"





Python is flexible; you can write object oriented code, or procedural or functional code. You don't need brackets or braces ({}). For many reasons I would say that Python is easier.





I recently learned Python and put links to resources that I found helpful up on my webpage:


http://www.homeworkcat.com


No comments:

Post a Comment